Our Motor Control Centers are designed to meet the requirements of IEC 61439. Adak MCC meets global standards with fully withdrawable sections to help minimize downtime, high density columns, and high short circuit withstand ratings in type-tested enclosures. This product is designed to exceed your expectations for safety, performance and reliability.
The MCC panel is an intelligent solution which can be altered to meet your requirements. Several mounting designs can be applied in every section with ease. The adaptable, modular technology allows for the simple exchange or addition of functional units.
The Motor Control Center panel is created to operate the system in the most proper way everywhere that motor usage is intensive, like industrial factories, intelligent buildings, power plants, production lines, water treatment facilities and so on.
- Type tested standard modules (TTA)
- Fix and Draw out modules
- Standardized busbar position at the top of the cubicle
- 3- and 4-pole busbar system up to 7400 A
- Rated peak withstand current Ipk up to 375 kA
- Deep switchgear compartment for universal installation
- Modular structure of device compartments
- Single-front and back-to-back installation
- Cable lead-in above and below
- Cable connection from the front and rear